Pastor David and Sally Whitaker
The Whitaker’s know what it’s like to have no hope and feel that life is full of disappointment and despair. One day in a church like this, they found hope, joy and peace. Since that day it has been their desire to share this hope with others. It is a ministry in teaching the word and leading the way to eternal life. Pastor David can relate to the young and old. He is gifted with the inspiration of the scriptures and will enlighten you in your understanding of God’s word and prepare you for His coming.
What We Believe
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God (II Tim. 3:16)
- Salvation comes by being delivered from sin by the shed blood of Jesus Christ. This deliverance comes by repenting of our sins, being baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ for the remission of our sins, and receiving the baptism of the Holy Spirit with the Bible evidence of speaking in other tongues as set forth in Acts 2:1-4 and Acts 2:36-41.
- There is only one God and in Him dwells all fullness of the Godhead bodily (I John 5:7 and Col. 2:9).
- We are commanded to live a godly life separated from the sin of this world (Titus 2:12); and are warned that without holiness, no man shall see the Lord (Heb. 12:14).
- There is no sickness or disease too hard for God. We believe in Divine Healing and that God still can move in a miraculous way (Isa. 53:5 and I Pet. 2:24).
We invite you to experience a life-changing relationship with Jesus Christ